Can’t Access Netgear AC750 Setup Wizard? Here’s the Fix!
“I have successfully completed setting up my Netgear AC750 and have been enjoying its seamless internet. But all of a sudden the internet signal became slow. So, I tried giving firmware update a shot to get the issue fixed. But I could not access the Netgear AC750 setup wizard. What am I missing?” Recently a Netgear user posted this query and our technical experts were able to fix the issue instantly. Later on, we realized that there are plenty of users out there who are experiencing similar issues with their Netgear range extenders.
So, we have jotted down the troubleshooting process in this guide for all those who need help. Are you also going through a similar situation? Then take a walk through this troubleshooting guide and get the problem fixed in an instant.
Netgear AC750 Setup Wizard Inaccessibility Issues: Fixed
Before indulging in troubleshooting the issue, isn’t it better to know the reason behind it? Why? By understanding the reason, you can avoid it in the future. But, don’t worry we are not going to waste any precious time of yours. In the further part of this guide, you will find the reason along with the solution. So, go through them one by one and try identifying the reason for your case. If you find the cause that is troubling you, then follow the relative solution. However, if you find it difficult to narrow down to the cause then try implementing all solutions one after the other and see if the issue gets fixed. So, without any further ado, here we begin:
Reason 1: Temporary Technical Bugs
A technical device is always prone to technical glitches. So is your Netgear range extender. These technical glitches can cause various troubles with the device. Netgear AC750 setup wizard inaccessibility is one example for instance. How to get rid of them? Find out in the solution.
Solution: Reboot Netgear AC750
Eliminating temporary technical bugs or glitches is not difficult. You just need to reboot or power cycle your device. How to reboot? Simply power off the Netgear extender and power it up after waiting for a while. Once done, try accessing the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
Reason 2: Unstable Internet Connection
Yes! Due to poor or weak internet connection to the Netgear extender or the accessing device, you may face such issues.
Solution: Ensure Stable Internet Connection
Of course from the reason you got to know the solution would be to fix the slow or weak internet connection. But, how to do that? We will help you with that. We have enlisted a few factors that affect the quality of the internet signal of your Netgear AC750 range extender. Read each one carefully and make the necessary changes accordingly:
- First of all, bring the Netgear AC750 wireless range extender closer to the host router. This will improve the network signal instantly. However, do not place them right next to each other, as this will further enhance the problem.
- If you have connected the extender and the router using a wireless medium, then alter the connection source now. That means changing it to a wired one from wireless. You need an Ethernet cable for this. But if the connection is already wired, then check if the cable has any cuts on it or is connected loosely to the devices. Do the needful and then see if the issue is fixed or not.
- Keep the extender away from any appliance or devices that radiate EM waves that can affect its signal through interference.
- Also, keep your extender away from reflexive surfaces or heavy water bodies.
- Finally, make a check for any internet-related issues from the ISP end and once the issue is resolved from their end, then try accessing the Netgear AC750 setup wizard.
Reason 3: Using Incorrect Login Details
Perhaps the login web address or the login entrée that you are using is incorrect and so you can’t access the desired web page.
Solution: Verify Correct Details
Now, check if you are using the correct login details to access the Netgear AC750 setup wizard. Here is what you need to check:
- Are you entering the correct web address to access the login page?
- Have you made the mistake of typing the web address into the search bar of the browser?
- While typing the username and password, was the Caps Lock key enabled?
- Were there typos in the login credentials?
Make a check on each one of these and ensure that you are mending the mistakes right away. Type the login address as well as login credentials without any errors. Also, refrain from typing the web address in the search bar as you may click on some other search result that will take you to some other web page.
Reason 4: Web Browser Issues
Using an older version of a web browser or using a browser piled up with junk files can prevent you from accessing the desired webpage.
Solution: Fix Browser Issues
Begin by updating the web browser that you are using to access the Netgear AC750 setup wizard. Right after that, clear the cache and junk files including cookies and browsing history. Once done, you can move to access the Netgear extender login page.
Here comes an end to this troubleshooting guide that is intended to do away with Netgear AC750 setup wizard inaccessibility issues. By following the aforementioned solutions, you should be able to fix the issues. But if you are still stuck in the same mess, then getting in touch with our technical experts will be of help.