Secrets About Netgear Nighthawk App That Never Revealed
In this particular post, we will reveal all about the Netgear router App “Nighthawk”. We will try to assist you with how to change SSID (network name) and Netgear wireless router password with the help of the Netgear Nighthawk App.
We will also reveal some important facts about the Netgear Nighthawk App in this section.
Change Netgear router network name (SSID) & password with Nighthawk App
- Launch the Netgear Nighthawk app on smartphone. You can not download Nighthawk app for PC.
- Enter the login credentials that have been created by you for the very first time you used to sign in to mywifiext.net local setup page and click on the login button.
- As you log in to the webpage, you will land to the Dashboard, tap on the ‘WiFi Settings’, and try to mention your newly generated SSID in the ‘WiFi Network Name’ region.
- Enter you’re personalized newly set password in the network security key field and tap on the ‘save’ button. Congratulations! You have successfully saved the settings using the Netgear router app.
All you Need to Know About Nighthawk App
The Nighthawk app is a popular Netgear router app which makes it quite much easier to set up a Netgear wireless router. With the help of this Nighthawk router app, you can set up, configure, and install your Netgear wifi router with a few easy steps. This approach the valuable Netgear Nighthawk app will take you throughout the rest seamlessly.
Once the set up is done completely, you can take the advantage to pause the internet connection with your wired or wireless devices with the help of an intuitive dashboard of your Nighthawk app, Now you can quickly run an Internet speed test as well and many more.
Direct your Home Wireless Network Remotely
This beneficial Netgear Nighthawk App allows you to monitor and control your wireless home network easily from anywhere and at any time. In addition, you can also set up ‘Google Assistant’ and ‘Amazon Alexa’ voice command assistance for your home wifi network as well with the help of the new remote management advance feature using the Netgear Nighthawk router app.
Get instant help from the technical experts for Netgear Nighthawk setup via chat or email.
How to download the Netgear Nighthawk App?
To download the Nighthawk app, visit the Google Play store. You can also download the app from Netgear Download Page. Wondering whether you can directly download and install the Netgear Nighthawk app for PC Windows 10? Well, as we said earlier, that’s not possible.
Unrevealed Nighthawk App Advance Features
Important Key Point: Your currently existing wireless router may not support some of the below-mentioned advanced features.
WiFi Configuration Settings
You can use the Netgear Nighthawk app to configure your WiFi SSID network name, passphrase security key, and security method.
Guest WiFi Network Zone
Configure the guest SSID WiFi network, a passphrase security key. The Guest WiFi feature allows you to connect only your permitted wifi networks. Only you can have your home wifi network access. For this particular process, you have to establish a strong and long security key of about 15-16 characters with some special symbols.
It feels quite difficult to tell the password every time to the new user because every strong password is a combination of alphabets, letters, and special characters. But as per the security reason, you need to keep your password period change every 3 months.
WiFi Sharing with QR Code
Share your WiFi details (credentials/login ID & password) with the help of a QR (Quick Response) Code provided by the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Keeps the previous tests in history.
- Use the famous speed test method Ookla (in-built).
Enables Circle with Disney smart parental controls on your Netgear wireless router. It is very important in today’s advanced internet technology world of threatening to keep your kids away from some harmful and malicious websites. Netgear router app Nighthawk provides the parental control feature, which allows you to monitor all the online activities done by your children.
Over time, the Netgear Nighthawk app offers you to monitor and control your wireless router’s internet traffic.
enable or disable remote access via this Netgear Nighthawk router app.
Your WiFi Details
With the Netgear Nighthawk app you can set up and configure your WiFi router, existing WiFi, parental controls, and main guest WiFi settings in a single place only.
Setup and Installation
The Netgear Nighthawk app for Android, or iOS provides you with easy instructions to configure, set up, and install your device.
Nighthawk app also allows you to update the firmware of your Nighthawk router. Updating the firmware will help in resolving various issues related to the performance of your device. If you are not familiar with the process of how to update Netgear router firmware with the help of Nighthawk app for PC, get in touch with our technical experts.
Want to know more about the Nighthawk router app and its more advanced features? If yes, then get in touch with our tech experts’ team and get to know everything about the Nighthawk app.
Netgear Nighthawk app keeps crashing. Why?
If the Netgear Nighthawk app keeps crashing on your mobile device, then executing the following hacks might bring you luck:
- Relaunch the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Clear the app’s cache by navigating to the mobile phone’s settings.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- Check if there are any pending updates for your smartphone.
- Update the Nighthawk app.
- Uninstall the app and install it again.
I can’t log in to router using Nighthawk app. What to do?
There are plenty of reasons that prevent users from logging in to the Netgear router using the Nighthawk app:
- Check that you’re using the correct login credentials to log in to the Netgear router.
- Reboot your Netgear router to relieve it from technical glitches.
- Check that your router and the existing modem are placed in close proximity.
- Relaunch the app and try to log in to the router again.
- Reset the Nighthawk router.
If all of the aforementioned hacks go in vain, get in touch with our experts right now.
Nighthawk app won’t recognize my router. Why?
If you face Nighthawk app won’t recognize the router issue, consider implementing the following hacks:
- Ensure that the Nighthawk app is running on its updated version.
- Make sure that the router is updated.
- Check that the router is placed in the no-interference zone.