Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 WiFi Range Extender (EX7300) Setup
Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 WiFi range extender (EX7300) setup increases your WiFi range up to 20 percent and expands it to the far corners of your house. This smart Nighthawk mesh extender easily works with your home WiFi to create a secure and powerful WiFi System.
So, boost your existing WiFi range to the extreme with Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 setup.
In this post, we will provide you the valuable information on how to configure your Netgear AC2200 EX7300 X4 range extender using the Web GUI (Graphical User Interface). Read on.
Netgear EX7300 Setup Using Web GUI
- Plug your Nighthawk EX7300 AC2200 extender into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes and let the power LED on your range extender turn solid green.
- For successful Netgear Nighthawk X4 Ac2200 installation, it is necessary that you connect your existing WiFi router and EX7300 extender with each other properly via an Ethernet cable.
- Once done, launch an internet browser on a computer or laptop and type mywifiext.net into its address bar. You can also use the default IP address of your Netgear WiFi range extender i.e. 192.168.1.250 as a web URL.
- Click on the New Extender Setup button.
- Create an account using your email ID.
- Once done, hit on the Next button.
- Select your main router’s WiFi network and hit on Next.
- Enter your existing router’s WiFi password and hit on Next.
- Now, what you have to do is to set a unique network name (SSID) and a strong password for your Netgear wireless range extender and hit on Next. Do not skip this step.
- Once you have successfully created the SSID and password for your Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 WiFi range extender (EX7300), you can connect your WiFi-enabled devices with it and hit on Continue.
- Now, a message will display on your computer or laptop home screen, confirming that your Netgear range extender is ready for use.
- Hit on Next and complete all the registration fields carefully given on the registration page.
- Once done, hit on Finish to complete the Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 WiFi range extender (ex7300) setup process.
Now, you can unplug your Netgear WiFi range extender and move it to your preferred location.
To avoid Netgear extender setup issues, it is recommended to update your existing router and Netgear EX7300 (AC2200) extender with the latest firmware version. Also, it is suggested to place your router openly on a higher shelf in order to receive an active internet connection from it.
In this way, you can set up your Netgear wireless range extender using the Netgear installation assistant. If you need any assistance, contact our technical experts.Tags: Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 setup