How to Setup Rockspace WiFi Extender?
Looking to know how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender? Well, we’ll be covering each and every step that will make the Rockspace setup process a cakewalk for you.
Rockspace is making its footprints in the extenders industry for some time now. If you have invested in one of the Rockspace extender models for expanding the WiFi coverage of your router, checking the process on how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender will go a long way when it comes to getting seamless internet connectivity.
Things You Should Have for Rockspace Setup
Before you get started, you need to have access to certain things. Having them beforehand will ease up the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process for you.
- Ensure that your router is configured in a proper manner.
- a note of the default web address and login details of the Rockspace extender.
- Have an Ethernet cable handy for the smooth transition of the Rockspace setup process.
- Make sure your internet plan is not going to end soon.
- Check the availability of a well-working power outlet near the place where your router is already located.
As soon as you are ready with all the above-needed things, proceed further with the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process.
How to Setup Rockspace WiFi Extender using WPS
A Rockspace WiFi extender can be configured using various methods. And, the easiest one is with the help of the WPS button.
To start with the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process via WPS, however, you first need to ensure that your router also supports the usage of the WPS feature. If yes, here’s how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender with the press of a button:
- Plug your Rockspace WiFi extender in the same room where you have installed your home WiFi router.
- Toggle the power button of the power outlet to the ON position and let the power LED on your Rockspace WiFi extender start glowing.
- Press the WPS button on your Rockspace WiFi extender and then on your router.
- In a short while, you will find that your Rockspace WiFi extender got paired with the host router.
If you are not having a WPS-supported router or the above steps are not bringing you success with the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process, then head towards the next section to make things happen.
Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup using re rockspace local
A Rockspace WiFi extender can be installed using the manual method also. Here is what you need to do for completing the Rockspace setup process using re rockspace local web address.
- Power up your Rockspace WiFi extender as soon as you’re done with placing it near the host router.
- In a while, the LED of the extender will start glowing.
- Connect the Rockspace WiFi extender with your host router. You can connect both the WiFi devices with the help of a coaxial wire.
- Now, time to launch a web browser on your computer or device and access re rockspace local web address.
Note: Make sure there are no typos in the web address and you enter it into the address field of your browser.
- The second you press the Enter key, the login page of your Rockspace WiFi extender will reveal.
- Input the default username and password to their corresponding fields and proceed further by hitting Ok.
- With the completion of the above process, you will find yourself on the Rockspace setup wizard prompting various on-screen instructions.
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process using the manual method via re rockspace local.
- You may now relocate your Rockspace WiFi extender and enjoy using seamless internet connectivity.
Facing Rockspace Setup Issues? Contact For Instant Assistance!
re rockspace local Not Working?
Some users face issues while doing Rockspace WiFi extender setup due to the re rockspace local not working problem. If you have also fallen into the pit of the same issue, the below-listed troubleshooting section is all you need to check.
- Make sure the cable connections between your router and Rockspace WiFi extender are proper.
- Ensure to use an updated web browser for accessing re Rockspace local.
- Typing errors in the web address can also be one of the reasons. Thus, check if you have typed re rockspace local without committing any typing mistakes.
- WiFi interference from appliances located nearby your Rockspace WiFi extender can also create re rockspace local not working issue. Hence, keep your extender away from things like baby monitors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, etc.
- A cut in the Ethernet cable used for connecting the extender and router can also be the culprit. As a result, connect both the device only using a well-working cable.
- You may also not be able to complete the Rockspace setup process due to the re rockspace local not working issue if the power outlet used by you does not provide sufficient power. So, choose a well-working outlet for your extender as well as the router.
- Giving your extender a fresh start can also fix the re rockspace local not working issue and perhaps get you success with the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process.
Are you all done with following all the troubleshooting hacks? Can you now complete the Rockspace setup process?
If not, we recommend you get in touch with our technical experts for quick assistance on how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender.
We are 24×7 Available to Help You Fix Rockspace Setup Issues
Facing Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup Issues?
Apart from the re rockspace local not working issue, there are many hurdles that you might come across during Rockspace WiFi extender setup. No matter what the Rockspace setup issue is, the following troubleshooting techniques will help you overcome it in a matter of minutes:
1. Make a Strong Extender-Router Connection
Some users, while learning how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender forget to pay heed to the extender-router connection. Perhaps, you’ve joined their queue. The connection between your devices is the most crucial element of the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process. However, it can be made stronger depending on the source used. Know that your WiFi devices must be present within range if you’ve used a wireless source. In case, an Ethernet cable is bridging the communication gap between your devices, then ensure its damage-free status.
2. Restart Your Extender
Since the Rockspace WiFi extender belongs to the technical realm, it is prone to technical glitches. These glitches can also be one of the major factors stopping you from getting Rockspace WiFi extender setup success. What you need to do is restart the extender. So, without wasting a second, pull the extender’s plug (if it uses) out of its respective wall socket, wait for a while, and connect it back to the power outlet. The moment your Rockspace WiFi extender regains consistent power, try to do Rockspace WiFi extender setup and see if the success knocks at your door this time.
3. Use a Cache-free Internet Browser
The internet browser plays an important role while doing Rockspace WiFi extender setup via re rockspace local. However, some users, despite being aware of how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender forget to ensure whether the internet browser in use is free of unnecessary files or not. Have you also done the same thing? If yes, then navigate to the Settings section of the browser and purge its cache, cookies, and search history.
4. Avoid Using the Search Bar
Where did you enter re rockspace local to do Rockspace setup? Into the search bar? Well, you shouldn’t have done that. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to reach the Rockspace WiFi extender setup wizard if re rockspace local is entered into the search bar of the web browser. So, always use the address bar of the web browser to visit re rockspace local. If entering the correct web address at the correct location is of no avail, then consider contacting our support team for quick help.
5. Place the Extender Away from Thick Walls
How does the Rockspace WiFi extender fill the dead zones in your home with a super-fast internet speed? By emitting signals, right? But, some users are not aware of the fact that these signals struggle to pass through thick surfaces. Perhaps, you have placed your WiFi extender beside a thick concrete wall for Rockspace setup. If yes, then it is the time to mend your ways. Move your extender away from the concrete wall and other thick objects that tend to block your extender’s WiFi signals.
6. Use Correct re rockspace local Details
You won’t be able to complete the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process if you can’t log in to your device. And for that, you need to enter the re rockspace local login credentials. Remember that the default admin details of your Rockspace WiFi extender are case-sensitive. So, a typo must be avoided. In case. you don’t know the correct login details, take the help of the user manual.
7. Disable Antivirus Temporarily
Do you know that antivirus software installed on your computer also possesses the ability to stop you from getting success with the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process? It is because they prevent access to re rockspace local. Thus, before you step ahead for Rockspace setup, we advise you temporarily disable the antivirus software installed on your PC.
8. Do Not Skip On-Screen Prompts
When you reach the Rockspace setup wizard, a few instructions guiding you about how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender appears. These instructions are required to be followed in the exact order they appear. If you don’t, no matter whether you have expertise in how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender, you won’t be able to get success with the process.
With that, we conclude our section on how to setup Rockspace WiFi extender in a hassle-free way. Can we expect that the troubleshooting solutions mentioned here will help you do Rockspace WiFi extender setup like a pro? In case you feel like you need more knowledge regarding Rockspace WiFi extenders, getting in touch with our experts will be the best solution to opt for.