Netgear EAX18 Setup | Nighthawk AX1750 Setup
Want to boost your existing wireless network and access the internet from literally every corner of your house? Performing Netgear EAX18 setup might just be the perfect option for you.
You can extend your existing wireless network in three ways:
- By pressing the WPS button.
- By accessing the mywifiext.net web page.
- By using the Netgear Nighthawk app.
Netgear EAX18 Setup | AX1750: WPS Method
Known as the WiFi-Protected setup method, the WPS method is one of the easiest methods to perform Nighthawk EAX18 setup.
- Power on your Nighthawk EAX18 WiFi range extender.
- Wait for the power LED light to become solid green.
- Connect the Netgear extender to the existing router.
- Look for the WPS button at the bottom of EAX18 extender.
- Once found, press the button carefully.
- Shift your Netgear extender to a new location.
- Now, connect your computer or laptop to the extended network.
Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 Manual Setup
Step-by-step guidelines to set up Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 manually:
- Switch on your Netgear AX1750 EAX18 WiFi extender.
- Plug your WiFi device into a wall socket.
- Do not proceed further until and unless the power LED becomes solid green.
- Connect the extender to the router with a cable.
- Launch a browser on your computer or laptop and go to the mywifiext web page.
- The Netgear extender login page will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the default admin credentials in the given fields and hit Enter.
- Follow the steps on the Basic Home screen to connect to the existing WiFi network.
If you get stuck at any point while performing Netgear EAX18 setup, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team of experts.
Netgear EAX18 Setup Using Nighthawk App
If you want to set up Netgear AX1750 EAX18 WiFi mesh extender with your mobile device, then downloading the Nighthawk app just might be the option for you. You can download the Netgear Nighthawk application both on Android and Apple devices.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to perform Netgear EAX18 setup by using the Netgear Nighthawk app:
- Make sure that your Netgear EAX18 extender is connected to the router.
- Unlock your mobile device and download the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Open the Netgear Nighthawk application and create a Netgear account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and connect your extender to the internet.
Facing issues in setting up a Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 WiFi range extender? Worry not. Simply contact our knowledgeable and skilled technicians. They’ll surely assist you in setting up your WiFi extender from the comfort of your home.
Common Netgear EAX18 Setup Issues
- Mywifiext.net not working
- WiFi connectivity issues
- WiFi extender is not connected to the network
- Incorrect mywifiext.net password
- Can’t connect to mywifiext.net
- Lost configuration CD
- Can’t connect to Mywifiext.local
- Unable to update the firmware of the extender
- Mywifiext is not opening
- Forgot the default password of the extender
- The WiFi extender is flashing red
- Can’t perform factory default reset
- The WiFi extender isn’t working properly
- Can’t change the network name of the extender
- WiFi extender is not connecting to the internet
Troubleshooting Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 Setup Issues
Walk through the below-mentioned troubleshooting tips and get rid of the Netgear EAX18 setup issues:
- Ensure that your Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 is receiving enough power supply from the wall socket.
- The power cable that you are using to connect your EAX18 extender to the wall socket shouldn’t be loose or worn out.
- Your extender should have an access to a blazing-fast internet connection.
- Keep your EAX18 WiFi range extender far away from fish tanks, washing machines, microwave ovens, refrigerators, corners, thick concrete walls, and much more.
- Make sure that you have entered the right web address in the address bar of your preferred internet browser.
- Use the latest version of your web browser while logging into your WiFi extender.
- Restore your AX1750 EAX18 extender to its factory default settings.
The aforementioned mentioned tips will surely help in troubleshooting the Netgear EAX18 setup issues. On the off chance if they don’t, then either update the firmware of your WiFi device or get in touch with our experts immediately.
Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 Firmware Update
Mentioned below are the instructions that you need to follow in order to update your EAX18 extender to its latest firmware version:
- Power on your Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 extender.
- Log into your WiFi range extender by accessing mywifiext.net.
- Go to the Settings option located in the top-right corner
- Click on the Netgear Extender Firmware Update button.
- If any firmware updates are available, click on the Yes option.
- Now, wait for a couple of seconds for your EAX18 WiFi extender to get updated.
That’s it. The firmware of your Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 WiFi extender has been successfully updated. In case of any queries, you already know how to reach our experts.