Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup
Using Nighthawk App
The Netgear Nighthawk App (formerly Up app) makes it easy to set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. With the app, you can complete your Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Setup in a few steps – just connect your mobile device and the app will walk you through the rest. Once set up, you can use the intuitive dashboard to pause Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test and much more.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi 6 router comes in two different models:
- AX11000 RAX200
- AX6000 RAX120
You can use your router in bridge mode to connect multiple devices at the faster 802.11ac speed. To do this, you need two WiFi routers: one set up as a router and the other set up in bridge mode.
To set up bridge mode:
- Make a note of the WiFi settings of the other router to which this router will connect.
You need to know the SSID, WiFi security mode, wireless password, and operating frequency (either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz).
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
- Enter the router username and password.
- Click Advanced Setup > Wireless Bridge.
- Click the Setup Bridge Mode Wireless Settings button.
- Enter the settings of the other router:
- Select the wireless network frequency (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz).
- In the Name (SSID) field, enter the wireless network name (SSID).
- If prompted, type the passphrase (the WiFi password that you use to connect with WiFi to the router).
- Click the Apply button.
The settings for the other router are saved.
- Click the Apply button on the Advanced Wireless Settings page.
The below-mentioned steps will be your guide for Netgear Nighthawk Setup – AX12 using the Nighthawk application:
- Connect the provided antennas to the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 router.
- Also, connect the modem to the internet port of your router.
- Turn on the router and let the LED lit.
- Now take your mobile device (Android or iOS), open the Play store/App store.
- Search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- After the download, open the Nighthawk application.
- Execute the on-screen instructions for your Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 / AX6000 setup.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Router Setup
Manual Method of Installation
For users’ convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear Nighthawk AX12 router setup in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Setup Step A- Netgear Router Configuration
Prior to the Netgear Nighthawk RAX120 / RAX200 setup, you need to physically connect your router using these means:
- Remove any cables connecting to the modem. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure the modem is on.
- Connect the modem to Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX11000 RAX200 or AX6000 RAX120 router.
- Connect the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-stream router to a computer.
- Plug in the router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
Tip: In case you’re unable to connect to your router, get live assistance from experts at 1-888-572-1134.
Setup Step B: Netgear Router Login
- Connect a computer to the Netgear router and launch a web browser.
- Visit http://www.routerlogin.com. If http://www.routerlogin.com does not work, contact the experts.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the default login credentials.
- Click or tap Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
Once you are on the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-stream WiFi router setup portal, execute on-screen instructions (vary as per model) to set up yourRAX120 or RAX200 router in few minutes.
Note: For live help over phone, call our experts at 1-888-572-1134.
Netgear Nighthawk Router Setup | AX12 12-Stream
Common Setup Issues
- Routerlogin.net not working
- Cannot access routerlogin.net
- Can’t connect 192.168.1.1 page
- Unable to open Netgear router login page
- No connection at 192.168.1.1
- Cannot Find or Connect to Routerlogin.net
- Can’t access the Netgear router login page using routerlogin.com
- WiFi error like Netgear router not connecting to Internet
- Can’t access routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 address
- Netgear Default username and password not working
- Netgear 404
- Can’t login Netgear Router Account
- Netgear Router Orange Light
- Netgear Router Error 651
- Routerlogin.net IP admin password issues
- Netgearrouterlogin.net IP issues
- Routerlogin net browser installation issues
- VPN issues during the Netgear Nighthawk router setup
- Netgear Router Slow WiFi
- Lost credentials issues with www.routerlogin.net admin
- Recovering password issues for www.routerlogin.net access
- Errors with default login credentials for Netgear Router login
- Firmware and Software issues
Netgear AX12 WiFi Router Setup
- First of all check all the cable connections – power cable and the Ethernet cable.
- The cables should not be loosed.
- Keep a visible distance between the router and modem. This will ensure that WiFi signals are not clashing.
- In case you have many devices currently connected with your network, turn off the devices that are not in use.
- Ensure that the Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-stream WiFi router is getting adequate power supply.
- If routerlogin.net not working, check the web browser first.
- The web browser should not be outdated.
- Clear the cache and cookies, also disable any proxy servers if using.
- Reboot the whole network and power cycle router as well as modem.
- In case you’re connected through wireless, establish a hard-wired connection.
- If Netgear Default username and password not working, double-check the credentials from the manual.
- For lost credentials issues with www.routerlogin.net admin, hard reset your router.
- To resolve VPN issues during the Netgear AX12 WiFi Router Setup, disable the proxy servers and the firewall.
- For Netgear 404 error, check the DNS servers and hard refresh the web page.
- Netgear Router Orange Light errors can be eliminated by identifying and troubleshooting the various connectivity issues with the router.
- To deal with Netgear Router error 651, reinstall the network adapter driver manager under the control panel and update the firmware of your router.
Can’t setup your Netgear Nighthawk AX12 12-stream WiFi router setup and installation? Worry not! Just call our experts at 1-888-957-6174 and make your router up and running within minutes.
Nighthawk AX12 Router Features
Get ultra-fast wireless speeds for better 4K/8K UHD streaming, gaming or video conferencing experience.
Improved network capacity with smarter scheduling increases overall network efficiency and reduces latency.
Faster and expanded coverage throughout your home and for all your devices.
There’s nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With NETGEAR’s advanced features & best-in-class technology, experience less interference & more reliable WiFi connectivity.
With NETGEAR, sharing across your network is fun and easy, anything from accessing stored photos & music to wireless printing.
Ease of Use
NETGEAR wants to make sure the installation of your new device and WiFi management is simple & easy, so you can connect quickly & make sure you stay that way!
Maintain high security across your network to help ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it’s preventing phishing or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR has you covered.