Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 Setup: All You Should Know
Have you purchased a Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 router? Well, you have made a perfect choice. Now, you will be able to access the internet at ultra-fast 7.8Gbps speed with its latest WiFi 6E technology. The router delivers unmatched performance with three frequency bands which makes it an ideal networking device for 8K video streaming and AR/VR gaming. Not only this, but the Nighthawk allows you to protect sensitive data with the Netgear armor feature.
However, to avail of all these features, you need to install your Netgear RAXE300 router. But, it seems that you are unaware of the process to set it up. If yes, then walk through this post and learn two different methods to make your Nighthawk router up and running.
Methods to Set Up Nighthawk RAXE300
The following methods can be used to set up a Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 router:
Manual method: You need to access the router’s web-based management utility via a web browser to set up the device using the manual method.
Nighthawk app: To set up the Netgear router using the Nighthawk app you’ll need access to a mobile phone.
Now, let’s make you familiar with the entire process of setting up the Nighthawk RAXE300 router using both these methods.
Nighthawk RAXE300 Setup via Manual Method
Following are the guidelines that will help you install your Nighthawk tri-band router using the manual method:
- Unbox your Nighthawk RAXE300 router and attach its power adapter to it.
- Now, connect the router’s power adapter to a wall socket in the room same as your modem.
- Once done, get hold of a network cable.
- Use the network cable to establish a finger-tight connection between your Nighthawk tri-band wireless router and modem.
- Thereafter, switch on your computer.
- Open Apple Safari or a similar internet browser.
- Move to the address bar of the internet browser.
- Here, type routerlogin.net.
- Press Enter.
- The Nighthawk RAXE300 router login page will come into view.
- Now, enter the default username and password of the router into their respective fields.
- Click Log In.
- You will see the Netgear Nighthawk dashboard.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts and finish setting up your Netgear Nighthawk tri-band router.
This ends our section on how to install your Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 router using the manual method. In case you find this methods difficult, walk through the next section to learn the router’s installation process using the Nighthawk app.
Nighthawk RAXE300 Setup via Nighthawk App
Mentioned below is the breakdown of the steps explaining the process of Netgear tri-band router setup using the Nighthawk app:
- Ensure that your Nighthawk router is switched on and properly connected to the modem.
- Now, unlock your mobile phone and open the App Store with respect to its OS.
- Type the Nighthawk app into the search field.
- Tap the Download button and wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Launch the app by tapping its icon.
- You are required to create a Netgear account.
- So, provide your email ID and password and complete the account creation process.
- On the next screen, you need to enter the login details of your Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 router.
- Tap the Log In button after entering the router’s username and password.
- The BASIC Home screen will show up with a few instructions.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
This is how you can configure your Netgear tri-band wireless router via the Nighthawk app. In case something stops you from doing so, the troubleshooting tips discussed in the next section will help you out.
Troubleshoot Nighthawk RAXE300 Setup Issues
- Make sure that your Nighthawk wireless router is not connected to a damaged wall socket.
- Never use a damaged Ethernet cable to connect your Nighthawk tri-band WiFi router to the modem.
- Your Netgear router is supposed to be placed within the range of WiFi signals emitted by the modem.
- There should not be any WiFi interference-creating factor present in the room where you have planned to install your Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 router.
- Always select the central location of the house to configure your Nighthawk WiFi router. It will allow the router to transmit WiFi signals evenly throughout the house.
- The web browser used in the manual method for Netgear router setup must be running on its latest software version.
- If you’re using the Nighthawk app to make your wireless router up and running, remember not to download an older version of the app.
Need More Guidance?
Now, we are wrapping up our post guiding the installation process of the Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 router. Hopefully, you will be able to configure the tri-band router using either of the methods discussed above.
In case you need more guidance with the Netgear Nighthawk tri-band router installation process, it is suggested you get in touch with our support team. They’ll make you aware of the whole-nine yards of the Netgear router setup process.Tags: login to nighthawk router, Netgear, Netgear extender setup, Netgear Nighthawk, Netgear Nighthawk setup, Nighthawk Extender Login, Nighthawk RAXE300, Nighthawk router, Nighthawk router login, Nighthawk wireless router, RAXE300 router, Troubleshoot Nighthawk