Netgear XRM570 Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router and Mesh System Setup
A new member in the Nighthawk family, Netgear XRM570 Nighthawk pro gaming WiFi router and mesh system utilizes the latest 802.11ac WiFi standard. With mesh technology, the extender eliminates WiFi dead zones and provides seamless connectivity all around your home. Once paired with Netgear EX7700 WiFi range extender, the XRM570 router offers super-fast speed together with marvelous performance.
Netgear Nighthawk XRM570 gaming router and mesh WiFi system comprises of the XR500 router and Nighthawk mesh extender EX7700. Therefore, users face a lot of issues while setting up the XRM570 router and mesh system. Sensing this need, we have come up with this post to help you set up your Netgear Nighthawk pro gaming XRM570 router and mesh WiFi system. Read on.
Netgear Nighthawk XRM570 Setup
There are two ways for Netgear Nighthawk XRM570 gaming and WiFi mesh setup – using the router’s web interface and via the Nighthawk app. Both of the setup methods are mentioned here. You can choose the one as per your preferences.
Using the Router’s Web User Interface
Let’s have a look at the steps to set up and install your XRM570 Nighthawk pro gaming router and mesh system using the web user interface.
- First of all, place your extender as well as router in the same room.
- Attach and position the router’s antennas.
- Turn on your router and extender.
- Make sure that the Router Link LED is solid green.
- Connect your router to the existing modem using an Ethernet cable.
- After that, turn on your computer and launch a web browser on it.
- Access routerlogin.net web address.
- Now, Netgear Genie Setup page will appear.
- Walk through the steps given on your computer screen to complete the XRM570 setup.
Once done, you will see the router’s Internet LED lights turning into white color. This shows that your router is successfully connected to the Internet. If you don’t see any such LED light on your router, contact our experts at and let them help you out.
Using Netgear Nighthawk App
Found the aforementioned method a bit tricky? No worries! We have another setup method of XRM570 Nighthawk pro gaming router and mesh system for you.
XRM570 can also be set up using Netgear Nighthawk app. To do so, all you need is to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Keep your extender and router in the same room.
- Connect the power adapters to your extender and router.
- After that, plug the power adapters into outlets.
- Now, check the status of Router Link LED. It should be white.
- Download the Nighthawk app on your smartphone.
- Once done, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and set up your Nighthawk XRM570 gaming router and WiFi mesh system.
That’s it! You have been successfully set up your XRM570. After Netgear Nighthawk setup, move your extender to a new location. However, keep in mind to place your extender away from concrete walls, metal objects, and electronic appliances as these devices might degrade your extender’s signal strength.
Once done with the XRM570 placement, connect all your WiFi-enabled devices to the new extended WiFi network.
In case you are still having any issues regarding Netgear Nighthawk XRM570 pro gaming router and WiFi mesh system setup, feel free to get in touch with our highly-skilled technicians.Tags: Netgear Genie Setup, Netgear Nighthawk setup, Nighthawk XRM570 gaming router