Guidelines to Perform Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 Setup
Do you have a thing for using Netgear devices? Is that a yes? When was the last time you brought a new Netgear device home? Has been a year or two? Well then, the time has come for an upgrade. You need to bring the Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 router to your place. This networking device is exceptional as it provides 10.8Gbps WiFi speed, 9x faster than WiFi 5, and much more. Now, the question arises, how to set up this device?
Well, the answer to that question is pretty simple. All you need to do is, walk through the guidelines mentioned in this post and learn how to get the AXE11000 router up and running in the blink of an eye. Continue reading.
Methods to Perform Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 Setup
In this blog, we have discussed two methods through which configuring the Netgear wireless router is possible. In this first method, you need to access the web user interface of your device and in another, you ought to get your hands on the Netgear Nighthawk app. Whichever method you find the easiest after walking through this post, use that. The choice is yours.
How to Perform Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 Setup?
1. Via Manual Method
Here are the instructions that you ought to go through in order to manually setup Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 wireless device:
- Scan your house looking for an electrical outlet.
- Once found, plug your Netgear AXE11000 router into it.
- Connect the AXE11000 router to the existing modem.
- Get your hands on an internet browser.
- But, before that, switch on your laptop.
- In the URL field of your chosen browser, input the default web address.
- Press the Enter key.
- The Netgear AXE11000 router login portal will display.
- You will come across two fields.
- Enter the username and password of your router there.
- You can pay attention to the details given in the manual if you are not sure of them.
- Click on the Log In button.
- In the blink of an eye, the BASIC Home screen will appear.
- You will find some prompts given there.
- Go through them.
Doing so will help you put an end to the Netgear Nighthawk setup process. On the off chance, it does not; reaching out to our technical experts is the right thing to do as they are always on the ball to assist struggling users.
2. Using Nighthawk App
Do you want to perform Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 setup using your mobile device? Yes? Well, that is only possible if you download the mobile app, i.e. Netgear Nighthawk app on your device. In this section, we have outlined the steps through which you can learn how to download the app and use it to set up the AXE11000 wireless device:
- Go to the Google Play Store if you are using an Android.
- Insert Nighthawk in the search bar.
- Hit Search.
- Soon a list will appear with some shortlisted results.
- Choose the Nighthawk app.
- Tap the Download icon.
- In about a couple of seconds, the app will get installed.
- Launch it on your mobile device.
- Create a Netgear account.
- Thereafter, do Netgear AXE11000 login using the admin details.
- The BASIC Home screen will appear just like it did in the previous method.
- Do what you did back then.
If you follow the guidelines mentioned in this section with your eyes option, there is nothing that will be able to stop you from setting up the Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 wireless router.
Once you are done configuring the networking router, you can make any number of devices access its network from any corner of your house.
Here ends our blog written on how to perform Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 setup. Which was the method that you chose? Did it help you to get the process into motion successfully? Well, we are hoping for a positive answer.
On the off chance, you are unable to install the networking device; we would recommend that you get in touch with our highly experienced technical experts. You can do so either via chat or email. The choice is in your hands. Do not think twice about the time before contacting them as they are always ready to help out users like you.Tags: Netgear Nighthawk, netgear nighthawk axe11000, Netgear Nighthawk setup, Netgear wireless router